DADlink | The Fastest Track from DAD to DAD
DADlink is a new proprietary audio and data format that establishes a super-fast highway between DADlink-compatible units such as AX64, AX Center, Core 256, AX32, and more. Depending on the samplerate, you can transfer up to 128 bidirectional channels between units at zero latency.
Samplerates from 44.1kHz to 384kHz are supported, and the dynamic range is a staggering 237 dB, ensuring a fast and reliable transfer at the highest audio quality imaginable.
In fact, DADlink is not only the fastest track from DAD to DAD units, as some units by NTP Technology are also compatible with the DADlink format.
DADlink works with:
• AX Center
• Core 256
• Penta 720*
• Penta 721s Series*
* Requires a firmware update, which will be available soon.
Samplerates & Channel Counts
• 44.1kHz / 48kHz = 128 ch.
• 88.2kHz / 96kHz = 64 ch.
• 176.4kHz / 192k = 32 ch.
• 352.8.8kHz / 384kHz = 16 ch.
• Total dynamic range: 237 dB.
• Phase alignment applied within the system delays.
Zero Latency & System-Wide Timestamps
• <100 nanoseconds of latency.
• 400 times faster than MADI.
• Transparency for audio time stamps
NTP Technology | Nybrovej 99 | 2820 Gentofte | Denmark |
Phone (+45) 45 96 88 80 | Fax (+45) 44 53 11 70 | Email: email@example.com